1 Day Quick Trip to Philadelphia of Brotherly Love
- 12:12 pm -11:48 pm: Flight from SJC → Philadelphia International Airport
- 12:00 am: Check into Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
There aren’t exact times since we walked everything and lost track of the day.
- Rocky Statue is at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Check out Love Statue at John F. Kennedy Plaza
- Then go to the city center near Avenue Of The Arts
- Then check out the Reading Terminal Market
- farmers market and stuff and it’s also where Tommy DiNic’s is located
- Liberty Bell and Independence Hall and the rest of the park that its located in
- Cheesesteaks at Jim’s
- This was a tasty experience
- Go to the City Tavern as seen in Layover
- Got some cold beers
- 5:15 pm: Reservation at Chef Jose Garces Amada Restaurant
- Amazing meal!
- Check into the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- We decided to go check into the airport hotel because of a really early flight
- 6:50 am: Left Philadelphia
- 11:50 am: Arrive in San Jose
Price Breakdown | $315 Per Person
United Round Trip Flight to Chicago from San Jose for both of us came to about $490 USD.
The entire stay, after points, in Philadelphia came down to about $140 USD for the 2 of us minus airfare.
You and another could do our entire trip for less than $630 USD plus food and drink.
What do you like to do in the city of Brotherly Love?