3 Day Bali Weekend Trip to Nusa Dua
Day 1 | Nusa Dua
- 10:35 am: Leave Singapore Bali
- 1:15 pm: Arrive in Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 2:30 pm: Pick up by Jeron Ardana- Bali Driver (Pre-arranged $17 USD)
- 3:00 pm: Check into the Grand Hyatt Bali
- 5:00 pm-6:00pm: Happy Hour at Club Lounge
- 6:15 pm: Leave for Hilton Bali Resort
- 6:45 pm: Need to arrive at Spa
- 7:00 pm: Mandara Spa at Hilton Bali
- Spa sampler (Balinese massage with foot massage)
- Balinese massage- 50 minutes
Day 2 | Nusa Dua
- 9:00 am: Wake up and have breakfast
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm: SoSpa at Sofitel Nusa Dua
- 2 tension release massage (90 minutes)
- 5:30 pm: Have early dinner at the Sofitel
Day 3 | Nusa Dua
- 8:30 am: Wake up and check out the Nusa Dua Water Blow
- 9:30 am: Breakfast in the club lounge
- 10:30 am: Pool / beach time
- 2:45 pm: Head to Ngurah Rai International Airport
Price Breakdown | $280 Per Person
- AirAsia Round Trip Flight to Bali from Singapore
- Grand Hyatt (used cash + points)
- 4 (90 minute) massages
- Ride to / from airport
- Other misc expenses
After 6000 points and promotions, the entire stay in Bali came down to about $400 USD for the 2 of us.
A pair of AirAsia roundtrip airfare to Bali from Singapore cost us about $156 USD.
You and another could do our entire trip for less than $560 USD.
What do you like to do on the island?