3 Day Long Weekend Trip to Seattle
- 7:15 am – 9:10 am: Southwest Flight to Seattle
- 9:00 am: Land at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 3:00 pm: Can officially check into the Westin
- Ate at Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar
- Walked over for more eats at Kedai Makan
- Stopped by at the Pine Box for a bite
- Run around and get lost
- Spent the day in / around Pikes Market
- 3:00 pm: Check out of Westin
- 6:15 pm: Head to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 8:00 pm: Southwest Airlines Flight from Seattle
- 10:04 pm: Arrive back in San Jose
Price Breakdown | $520 Per Person
Southwest Round Trip Flight to Seattle from San Jose for both of us came to about $600 USD.
The entire stay in Vancouver came down to $440 USD for the 2 of us minus airfare.
You and another could do our entire trip for less than $1,040 USD plus food and drink.
What do you like to eat in the area?