3 Day Long Weekend Trip to Vancouver
- 6:30 am: Fly out of SFO
- 8:53 am: Arrive in Vancouver International Airport
- 9:15 am-9:45: Take Canada Line Skytrain from airport to Vancouver Waterfront
- Guests can take the train directly from the airport (YVR Station) to downtown (Waterfront Station)
- 10:00 am-10:15 am: Check out Sea Wall as we walk to hotel and drop off luggage
- 11:00 am: Eat at Guu with Garlic
- 1:00 pm: Walk to Stanely Park
- 3:00 pm: Check into the Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- 3:30pm Walk around
- Take False Creek Ferries
- Go to Granville Island for bites and a drink
- Granville Island Public Market
- Walk back along Sunset Beach up to English Bay Beach Park
- Find a bar down Denman St on the way back to hotel
- 8:00 am: Wake up and have breakfast
- 12:00 pm: Eat anything
- 4:00 pm: Check out of hotel
- 6:55 pm: United flight from Vancouver International Airport
- 9:20 pm: Arrive back in SFO
Price Breakdown | $210 Per Person (plus hotel)
United Round Trip Flight to Vancouver from San Francisco for both of us came to about $420 USD.
The entire stay, after points, in Vancouver came down to $0 USD for the 2 of us minus airfare.
You and another could do our entire trip for less than $420 USD plus food and drink.
What do you like to do up North?