6 Blissful Days in the Fiji Islands
It’s that time of the year again to celebrate the love of my life’s birthday! And wouldn’t you know it, we went to go rest, relax, and recover in the magical Fiji Isles.
And what better place to do that other than the sunsets, beaches and massages. Typically we go all out and explore everything but this time around it’s all about “Us” time and finding some peaceful solitude.
With that being said, we still changed our accommodations a couple of times to experience as much of the Island as possible.
Day 1 | InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- 11:05am: Land in Fiji at Nadi International Airport
- Register drone at customs
- 11:30am: Private car to the hotel
- Stop by market
- Pick up water and other snacks
- 12:00pm: Check into the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa
- 1:00pm: Had lunch
- Sun time
- Paddle boarding
- 6:00pm: Seafood buffet
- Otherwise rather extensive selection
Day 2 | InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- 7:00am: Morning Yoga
- 11:00am: Cooking demo to make Fijian Kakuda (think ceviche)
- 12:00pm: Explore the resort
- Spa time
- Beach time
- Paddle Boarding
- Fire lighting
- 7:00pm: Dinner at fancy Navo
- 9:00pm: Cleopatra bath time
Day 3 | InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- 8:00am: Pick up by South Sea Cruises
- 9:00am: South Sea Cruise full day snorkeling adventure
- Saw an eel
- Paddle boarding
- Played around with the drone
- 8:00pm: Fire dance at the Intercontinental
Day 4 | Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa
- Club room breakfast
- Head to the Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa
- About an hour drive
- Large resort
- Cooked dinner
- Ordered meats from the butcher onsite
- Used the balcony BBQ grill to cook
Day 5 | Aquarius On The Beach
- Breakfast in the adult only club room
- Move to Aquarius on the Beach
- Super local scene
- Real Fiji beach experience
- Dinner menu
- Fire Dancing
Day 6 | Departure
- Watch sun rise on the beach
- Head to Nadi International Airport
Price Breakdown ~ $1026 USD for 2 people
- Fiji Airways Round Trip Flight to Fiji from Singapore for both of us came to about $950 USD.
- Accomodations at the Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa came out to $0 USD because of using points.
- Accomodations at the Intercontinental Fiji Resort came out to $20 USD because of using points.
- Accomodations at the Aquarius on the Beach came out to $56 USD because of using points.
- The entire stay cost us roughly $76 USD for the 2 of us minus airfare.
- You and another could do our entire trip for more or less $1026 USD NOT including food and drink.
- Price Breakdown | $513 USD Per Person