6 Day Birthday Week Long Trip to Cabo San Lucas
- 9:00 am: Meet at SFO
- 4:00 pm: Arrive in Cabo San Lucas International Airport
- 4:30 pm: Stopped by Costco Wholesale
- 6:00 pm-6:30 pm: Check in to the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences
- Paul (our personal concierge) will meet us in the lobby.
- 7:00 pm: Drinks at Uno Mas?
- 7:30 pm: Monkey Business Bar
- 8:30 pm: Dinner at Maro’s Shrimp House
- 9:30 pm: Head to El Squid Roe
- (DO NOT USE CREDIT CARD, pay cash and do not take the jello shots).
- Go before 10pm when they charge cover.
- Don’t go to Cabo Wabo.
- 12:00 pm: Lunch: Tacos at El Pollo de Oro
- 1:00 pm: Post lunch drinks and snacks at Happy Ending Cantina
- 7:30 pm: Amazing Cabo Bar Crawl ($39 pp pre pay)
- Please be at Hooliganz Corner Bar
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Some clues require reading in a lower light environment and you won’t want to guess where you are going
- AMAZING CABO BAR CRAWL does have a winner, but go at the pace that best suits your group while drinking your way from bar to bar.
- There are no losers with 12 or more bars!
- 10:00 am: Kayak to Lover’s Beach and the arch and snorkeled by Pelican Rock.
- 12:00 pm: Lunch at The Office on the Beach
- 6:30 pm: Sunset dinner for Nadia’s Birthday Dinner at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina
- 10:20 am: Pickup by Cabo Adventures for sailing adventure.
- 11:00am: Cabo Adventures
- 4 hour sailing charter
- Paddle boarding
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Premium open bar
- Exquisite buffet lunch
- Captain Bob- $1250
- Start at 3pm, we can still get in snorkeling, and the 8pm sunset for $125.00 per person.
- Day sail typically offers snorkeling/equipment, and towel service.
- Dinner at Misiones De Kino
- 1:50pm: Leave Cabo San Lucas International Airport
- 3:40pm: Arrive at SJC
Price Breakdown | $1,200 Per Person (plus hotel)
United Round Trip Flight to Cabo from San Francisco for both of us came to about $500 USD.
The entire stay in Cabo San Lucas came down to $1,900 USD for the 2 of us minus airfare.
You and another could do our entire trip for less than $2,400 USD plus food and drink.
Depending on where you eat, food and drinks can be very cheap.
What do you like to do at the beach?