Day Trip to Napa’s Wine Country
“What’s so special about Napa?”
“It’s where you can get great food and wine!”
- 11:00am: First winery (Rutherford)
- 12:00pm: Pick up sandwiches or anything we want at Dean & Deluca
- 12:15pm: Picnic Lunch at V. Sattui
- 1:30pm: Leave V. Sattui for Beringer
- 1:45pm: Check in at Beringer
- 2:00pm: Second Winery- (Beringer)-
- 3:15pm: Leave Beringer for Nichelini (approximately 19 minute drive)
- 3:45pm: Third Winery: Nichelini Winery
- 5:30pm: Leave for respective evening plans
- 7:30pm: For those staying in Napa or anyone that wants to join, dinner at Morimoto’s
Price Breakdown | ~$200 Per Person
There isn’t really a price breakdown since everyone spent to their hearts content based on their tastes and preferences. I would say that everyone roughly spent about $200 USD minimum going to all the wineries and to dinner.
Recently a lot of winery policies have changed, requiring visitors to schedule appointments versus the whimsical walkon policy of yesteryear.
If the winery you want to requires a RSVP, MAKE THAT RSVP!
What’s your favorite winery?