Day After Crab Boil Fried Rice Recipe
What are going to do with all that sauce?
I have an idea…
Leftover Crab Boil Juice For Fried Rice tl;dr
Ever go to one of them fancy themed boiling shellfish places? Of course you have and I do all the time but after eating all that food I always feel wasteful with all that leftover sauce… And if you feel as I feel then I know you wondered what you could do with it. Try this.
- Day old rice
- Whatever you got that needs eating in your fridge
- That 5 gallons of left over shellfish boil sauce
- Pan ( i like using a wok)
- grapeseed oil / peanut oil or other high smoking point oil
- Make sure that whatever you plan to add to the rice for texture and substance like potatoes or mushrooms or sausages bite size.
- Heat up that pan really high
- Place oil in that pan
- Throw everything in there and stir it fast and furious.
- Once its cooked through remove from the heat and serve.
I find that the fried rice when cooked with the sauce comes out hotter/spicier than when I ate at the restaurant. I like leftovers as much as I can cook it into something else altogether! What do you like to do with leftovers?